Event by the Wild Grazer
This cheese board making experience is a unique opportunity to unleash your creativity while learning the skills of edible art!
What you’ll get:
- 10-inch palm leaf round cheese board (serving 2-4 people)
- Cute bakery box for transport
- A variety of Irish cheeses & accompaniments
- Locally harvested honey & drizzler
- Step-by-Step guidance by Sarah
- Learn about Irish cheese stories
- Tips for Instagram-worthy photo
Become a master in hosting with skills that last a lifetime!
Bottles of wine are available to pre-order for the Rothe House Workshop as there is no bar in the venue. Bottles of wine are available for €30 and non-alcoholic bottles are available for €15.
To book email: email@example.com
Please provide the following in your booking email:
- The number of people you wish to book for.
- Would you like to add wine?
- Any allergies of guests.
- Preferred method of payment – Revolut or IBAN transfer.
*Payment upfront is required to secure all bookings.*
Spaces are limited, so don’t miss out!